July's yoga season awaits with more novelties and new discounts
BEAC yoga instructors will be waiting for you in person for their spine yoga and women’s yoga classes on two different days of the week in July. The novelties are that the classes can also be visited by buying occasional tickets in the July season, as well as we provide discounted participation in classes with address card which is from the 11th district.
Under the current regulation anyone who is a certified, licensed athlete or has an official protection certificate can take BEAC yoga classes.
In the season from June 28 to July 20 we are waiting for those interested with two different types of yoga classes. Only one type of yoga can be visited with one pass but you can also take part in the classes by purchasing a combined pass (valid for both classes) or an occasional ticket.
Venue: 1117 Budapest, Bogdánfy street 10/B. (Budapesti Egyetemi Atlétikai Club- TT4-es classroom)
Single pass (1 type of yoga):
- 6.000 Huf/4 yoga class -outsiders
- 5.000 Huf/4 yoga class - ELTE students, employees, alumni members, 11th district residents
Combined pass (2 type of yoga):
- 9.000 Huf/8 yoga class -outsiders
- 8.000 Huf/8 yoga class - ELTE students, employees, alumni members, 11th district residents
- 1700 HUF / 1 occasion - Outsiders
- 1450 HUF / 1 occasion- ELTE student, worker, Alumni member, 11th district residents
You can buy your pass online HERE and you occasional ticket HERE.