At Eötvös Loránd University, you can choose from more than 40 elective physical education courses at Neptun, so you are sure to find the one you like!
In addition to learning, would you also play fencing, swimming or volleyball? Maybe you should try TRX, yoga, or immerse yourself in cheerleading? Maybe you're interested in martial arts? At Eötvös Loránd University, you can choose from more than 40 elective physical education courses at Neptun, so you are sure to find the one you like!
In addition, thanks to the cooperation of the ELTE Special Student Affairs Support Office and BEAC, para swimming can also be played at ELTE.
Physical Education courses in the spring semester 2022 will consist of 10 weeks, with the first class on February 28. Attendance is required to complete the semester, with a maximum of 3 absences. For each completed course, you will receive 1 credit, which can be counted towards your electives, so you can improve your grade point average!
How to apply:
- Login to the Neptun system
- Select the current semester under the "Subjects" tab, then click on the "All institutional subjects" tab
- Select the "Search" icon on the right, then search using the VTN subject code
- All optional physical education courses are then displayed in the Neptun system
- Register for the selected course
- The semester fee for courses is 6000 Ft, which will appear in a Neptun statement under the "Finances" tab, usually under the FEE. (Some courses have additional costs, e.g.: wall climbing, please check with the contact details provided)
Is your favourite PE course you would have signed up for full? Or would you just like to do some sport without any timetable commitments? Choose BEAC's afternoon classes, which you can sign up for all year round. Buy a season pass anytime for aerobics, yoga, functional circuit training, spinning and more, or to the gym!
For information on workout times, trainers and contact details, visit https://www.beac.hu/sportagak